Spotlight On: It's Feel Good to Feel Good by Cheryl Meyer
Got Pain? This book is for anyone with chronic pain looking for answers. It will give you a place to start. You don’t have to resign yourself to a life of pain and pills. In this book you will learn:
• What is causing your pain and how to eliminate it.
• How to find a practitioner that will help you gain back your health.
• What’s in your food? Processed food, fast food, canned goods, Dairy, meat, soda, soy, and sugar.
• Identify your sensitivities and heal your leaky gut.
• Identify the toxins in your life. Learn how to purge them. I share what I replaced them with.
• 34 stress busting ideas, and four simple exercises to reduce your stress.
• 32 suggestions from leading functional experts on how to get a good night’s sleep.
• How to recognize a toxic relationship and make it work or walk away.
• How to tame Anxious Negative Thoughts “ANTs”.
• How to take control of your health, reduce your inflammation and feel great again!